Oferta de empleo
Marine Business Developer Engineer
PanaJobs. Trabajo en Panamá con www.estascontratado.com. Las mejores ofertas de trabajo y ofertas de empleo en Servicios Profesionales Seguros Agentes Seguridad Otros en Panamá.
Detalle de la oferta
detalle de la ofertaPanaJobs
www.panajobs.com Agencia de reclutamiento
NOMBRE DE LA OFERTA
Marine Business Developer Engineer Área de la empresa:Agencia de Reclutamiento
Cargo solicitado:Ingeniero Mecanico
Tipo de contratación:Tiempo completo
Nivel de experiencia:de uno a tres años
Salario máximo (USD):2300
Salario mínimo (USD):2000
DESCRIPCION DE LA OFERTA
• Monitors ETA and harbor calls of the fleets operating in the region.
• To develop the Marine service business in the region (Panama, Central América and North Andina) with special focus on Panamá and to meet our business goals. By understanding customer needs and recognizing new business opportunities
• It is successful in expanding our customer base and to grow our share at existing ones.
• Your customer group includes harbor operators, agents, shipmanagement companies and shipyards in the region.
• Speaking partners may vary from superintendents, to technical managers and purchasers
• Stablish commercial agreements with agents and shipyards in the region.
Desire profile requirements and competences
• You do this by combining a profound understanding of applications, products & systems onboard vessels and technologies, such as separation, heat transfer and fluid handling.
• Commercially competent to be able to present upgrading and service solutions to customers and also be a sales opportunity spotter for the sales organization.
• Post-secondary or technical / vocational / or marine training an asset
• HBO degree in (marine) engineering and/or commerce (or equivalent)
• Minimum 5 years of work experience in a technical B2B environment
• Knowledge of the maritime industry is a must
• Customer oriented, entrepreneurial and result driven
• Excellent negotiator
• Have the ability to build long-lasting customer relationships, at all levels.
• Motivated, energetic and flexible team player that wants to contribute to the team’s success
• Strong customer service focus.
• Strong verbal & written skills in English.
• A self-starter who is hardworking, enthusiastic and has an aptitude to learn.
• MS Office applications experience and proficient with computer use.
Salary: 2,300 US monthly salary
Benefits: pension plan, restaurant vouchers, life insurance.